Friday, May 17, 2019

My Neighborhood/My Hometown Ideas

For next week's photo assignment, I plan to photograph Triangle Lake, Oregon- the community where I went to school. This isn't the town where I lived, but I was really involved in sports and extra curricular activities while going to school there and it's where I think of when I think of my hometown. I'm going out there after class on Monday to scope out the venue for my wedding, so I'll take some photos while I am there.

For my environmental portrait I think I will photograph my friend Bri Simington who works in the office and as a counselor at Triangle Lake High School. The school itself and Triangle Lake are the two landmarks in this town (it's a really tiny place). I'd like my landmark photo to be of the lake, possibly a shot from the public dock, or I could drive up above it and get a shot from up on the hill. For the activity... I'm not sure yet. I will talk to some people I know and see if anything special is happening on Monday- this will probably be my biggest challenge because now that sports are done at the school, honestly not much is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment