Monday, April 22, 2019

Potential Portrait Subjects

The first subject I would consider for my portrait project is a self-employed carpenter I know named Dustin Beck. He has his own shop at his home which I think would be the best environment in which to shoot him. The best props would be some partially finished cabinets he may be working on, possibly some of his equipment or tools in hand. I have his phone number and can easily reach out to him.

The second person I plan to reach out to is a friend of mine named Parker Wynn who is a track athlete at Umpqua Community College. I would like to get a photo of him at a track meet in his uniform with obvious props in the background, like the track itself. This would be ideal, because he is a runner and doesn't do any field events. I can easily get into contact with him through texting, the only hurdle would be finding a day I could make it to a track meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment